Brindley leaves Chasetown
CHASETOWN FOOTBALL CLUB can confirm that first team manager Chris Brindley has parted company with the Scholars following a poor run of results.
Brindley joined the Scholars early in the 2011-12 season following Charlie Blakemore’s decision to move up to the board of directors, but it did not prove a successful season for the side.
The club’s officials would like to extend their thanks to Chris for his efforts over the course of this season and wish him the best for the future, and it has been decided that Chasetown’s other coaching staff will take charge of the side for this Saturday’s all-important survival game at Burscough.
- + Doodson Sport League Cup
- + Rose adds three more Blues to mix
- + England star is new number two
- + Stadium deal offers more than a new ...
- + Spartans seeking late friendlies
- + Summer transfers, the latest moves
- + Family and friends mourn Throstle Ne...
- + Bucks need a new pair of healing hands
- + Onwards and upwards for league gradu...
- + Silkmen clash to mark late fan's pas...
- + Harvey fits the bill for Pritchard
- + Second live broadcast for new station
- + View All News