Brindley leaves Chasetown
CHASETOWN FOOTBALL CLUB can confirm that first team manager Chris Brindley has parted company with the Scholars following a poor run of results.
Brindley joined the Scholars early in the 2011-12 season following Charlie Blakemore’s decision to move up to the board of directors, but it did not prove a successful season for the side.
The club’s officials would like to extend their thanks to Chris for his efforts over the course of this season and wish him the best for the future, and it has been decided that Chasetown’s other coaching staff will take charge of the side for this Saturday’s all-important survival game at Burscough.
- + Loan striker follows in father's foo...
- + New manager thanks players and fans
- + Funding success lights up subs bench!
- + Green Army called up for cup clash
- + Wire bag pick of the ties in televis...
- + Blyth Spartans & Warrington T Make F...
- + Saturday's Transfer List
- + Players get cheeky for charity!
- + Strain rules midfielder out for a month
- + Banner tribute to centurion striker
- + Interim duo throw their hats into ring
- + Free admission to mark new memorial
- + View All News