Brindley leaves Chasetown
CHASETOWN FOOTBALL CLUB can confirm that first team manager Chris Brindley has parted company with the Scholars following a poor run of results.
Brindley joined the Scholars early in the 2011-12 season following Charlie Blakemore’s decision to move up to the board of directors, but it did not prove a successful season for the side.
The club’s officials would like to extend their thanks to Chris for his efforts over the course of this season and wish him the best for the future, and it has been decided that Chasetown’s other coaching staff will take charge of the side for this Saturday’s all-important survival game at Burscough.
- + Blogging Robin tackling football's i...
- + Dabbers mourning stalwart's passing
- + Monday's First Division South action...
- + Monday's Premier Division action review
- + Defender freed to make Quakers switch
- + Ainsley: McAndrew was a model pro
- + Saturday's First Division South acti...
- + Saturday's First Division North acti...
- + Open day backing mental health charity
- + Midfielder reaches milestone century
- + Draw made for penultimate qualifying...
- + Sheehan steps down despite plea to stay
- + View All News