Brindley leaves Chasetown
CHASETOWN FOOTBALL CLUB can confirm that first team manager Chris Brindley has parted company with the Scholars following a poor run of results.
Brindley joined the Scholars early in the 2011-12 season following Charlie Blakemore’s decision to move up to the board of directors, but it did not prove a successful season for the side.
The club’s officials would like to extend their thanks to Chris for his efforts over the course of this season and wish him the best for the future, and it has been decided that Chasetown’s other coaching staff will take charge of the side for this Saturday’s all-important survival game at Burscough.
- + Match Postponements
- + Saturday's Transfer List
- + First off the production line for pr...
- + Goal glut beats the big freeze
- + Lifetime honour for long-serving Law...
- + Standing room only on January's show!
- + Ex-Alex academy director named as ne...
- + Nailers take two in double deal
- + Replacement keeper earns contract re...
- + Macauley doubles up on quality loans
- + Boro and Maguire go their separate ways
- + Saturday's six-pointer is key to sur...
- + View All News