Brindley leaves Chasetown
CHASETOWN FOOTBALL CLUB can confirm that first team manager Chris Brindley has parted company with the Scholars following a poor run of results.
Brindley joined the Scholars early in the 2011-12 season following Charlie Blakemore’s decision to move up to the board of directors, but it did not prove a successful season for the side.
The club’s officials would like to extend their thanks to Chris for his efforts over the course of this season and wish him the best for the future, and it has been decided that Chasetown’s other coaching staff will take charge of the side for this Saturday’s all-important survival game at Burscough.
- + Coverage coup before cup clash even ...
- + Mintcakes part company with manager
- + League's fans going social media mad!
- + Tuesday's Premier Division action re...
- + Monday's Premier Division action review
- + Striking recruits are double boost f...
- + Skipper on stand-by after England call!
- + FA Cup 2nd Qualifying Round
- + Pioneer honoured with life membership
- + Hammering ends manager's solo stint
- + Enforced quest ends in success
- + Thieves strike during cup clash
- + View All News