Joseph agrees contract extension
Kendal Town have confirmed that Marc Joseph will remain as Club Captain for the 2012 – 2013 playing season.
The Antigua and Barbuda international player who is competing with his country in the North and Central America Group A World Cup qualifiers was previously with league sides Cambridge, Peterborough, Hull, Blackpool and Rotherham.
Marc will assist Manager Lee Ashcroft as a player coach in developing next season’s promotion chasing side.
Chairman Haydon Munslow said, “I am delighted a player of Marc Joseph stature and experience will again captain our first team next season. Marc has enjoyed his first season with our developing setup and feels committed to Kendal Town and to our Manager Lee Ashcroft’s style of football. We want to build a side and infrastructure that will challenge and achieve promotion to the football Conference and Marc will help us achieve this aim”
Manager Lee Ashcroft added, “Marc is a fantastic player and has been a wonderful performer this season at the centre of my defence. He was rightly voted this year’s supporters player of the season. With his fitness and experience he will help me develop our young future stars as we continue to build something in Kendal of which we will all be really proud.”
- + Loan striker follows in father's foo...
- + New manager thanks players and fans
- + Funding success lights up subs bench!
- + Green Army called up for cup clash
- + Wire bag pick of the ties in televis...
- + Blyth Spartans & Warrington T Make F...
- + Saturday's Transfer List
- + Players get cheeky for charity!
- + Strain rules midfielder out for a month
- + Banner tribute to centurion striker
- + Interim duo throw their hats into ring
- + Free admission to mark new memorial
- + View All News