Lyttle quits Hucknall
Des Lyttle has quit Hucknall Town as the club looks to rebuild for the 2012/13 season.
Lyttle joined the club in October 2011, and has been faced with a tight budget throughout his tenure.
Speaking to the Hucknall Dispatch, the 40-year old also stated his length of commute was also a part of his decision, saying, "It’s a one hour, 20 minute drive for me to and from Hucknall, and I would have been eating up a lot of the budget myself on wages and travelling expenses. It just wouldn’t have worked.
"I didn’t want to try and start something and then leave pre-season or ten games into the season. It’s time for the club to get someone local in to try and move the place forward. It is my decision 100% and nothing to do with the club."
Regarding the position, the club would like to hear from experienced applicants with a strong knowledge of the local non-league scene.
Applications can be sent to either Liz Morley at email@example.com or Vice Chairman Tony Knowles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- + Doodson review and second round draw
- + Dale revamped their social media output
- + Bigger picture keeps Rusbury smiling
- + Goals galore for academy's early stars
- + Daniels prepare for emotional send-off
- + Veteran midfielder was number one ta...
- + Tuesday's Premier Division action re...
- + Recruitment already underway for nex...
- + DOODSON SPORT LEAGUE CUP
- + Fans can jump the queue for cup clash!
- + Bloodied defender will quickly bounc...
- + Loan star can help number one back t...
- + View All News