New Shirt Sponsor for Nantwich Town
The deal with Nantwich based “County Insurance” and their “Insurance4your” brand www.insurance4your.co.uk will see their distinctive logo emblazoned across the front of the first team home shirts and displayed around the Weaver Stadium and the 3G pitch. Insurance4your.co.uk provides online car, van and home insurance backed by a high quality local service.
Commenting on the new agreement, Nantwich Town Commercial Manager Jon Gold said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for both Nantwich Town and Insurance4your, as it allows us to work in partnership with an enthusiastic and fast growing local company to develop ongoing initiatives throughout the season that will be mutually beneficial to both parties, as well as providing our supporters with some great savings on their insurance requirements”. A club such as Nantwich Town is dependent on the support and generosity of it’s partners and we are grateful to them all and hopefully we will be able to announce further partners in the next few weeks.
Tim Crighton of County Insurance comments: “Insurance4your” are delighted to be sponsoring Nantwich Town. We wanted to support our local club whilst also promoting our brand and service to the local community”.
The new look shirts will be worn for the first time in the forthcoming pre season games against STOKE CITY (22nd July) and CREWE ALEXANDRA (24th July) and replica’s will be available soon to purchase from the club shop. For further details please contact Jon Gold on 07968 499610 / email@example.com or Tim Crighton at County Insurance 07920 468493 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The online quote and buy website can be found at www.insurance4your.co.uk
- + Former Magpies midfielder set for ho...
- + International clearance comes throug...
- + Download your guide to Saturday's ac...
- + Unicorns celebrate new stadium right...
- + League clubs to commemorate iconic t...
- + Competition launched to locate leagu...
- + Mintcakes move to secure hot-shot
- + Doodson review and second round draw
- + Dale revamp their social media output
- + Bigger picture keeps Rusbury smiling
- + Goals galore for academy's early stars
- + Daniels prepare for emotional send-off
- + View All News