Pitchero, Evo-Stik NPL launch official app
Pitchero have announced the launch of the official Evo-Stik Northern Premier League application, available via the Apple App Store.
Created by Pitchero, the free app gives you all the features and functionality you would expect, as well as incorporating the league’s social media output.
As well as the league’s news feed, the app features all the results, upcoming fixtures and league tables, as well as detailed club information – including Google Maps for directions to the ground.
Speaking to the Evo-Stik NPL website, Pitchero CEO Mark Fletcher said, “The NPL app has been a great project and we hope league supporters and players enjoy using it. An Android app is also in development and we hope to launch this within the next 6 weeks.
The partnership between Pitchero and the Evo-Stik NPL continues to be a great success and the launch of the app shows the commitment the league has to embracing new technology.”
To download the app – available on all Apple mobile devices with iOS 5.0 - simply type “The Evo-Stik League” in the search bar of your iTunes App Store.
For more information on the application, click here.
- + Saturday's summer transfers special
- + Fans flocking to back champions
- + Departure leaves media team a man down
- + Borderville boost from new community...
- + Club secure tailor-made kit deal
- + New sponsor won't need introducing t...
- + Demolition means nothing, warns Wren...
- + Doodson Sport League Cup
- + Rose adds three more Blues to mix
- + England star is new number two
- + Stadium deal offers more than a new ...
- + Spartans seeking late friendlies
- + View All News