Play-off winners: Witton Albion and Ilkeston FC
Witton Albion and Ilkeston FC are celebrating tonight after clinching promotion to the Premier Division, following wins over Curzon Ashton and Leek Town respectively.
A brace from Ashley Stott and a late Alex Titchiner strike saw Albion triumph 3-0 in front of 986 at Tameside Stadium, while the Robins secured promotion at the first attempt with a 2-0 win over Leek Town - Matt Richards and Daryll Thomas with the goals.
Both sides will now compete in the Evo-Stik NPL Premier Division for the 2012/13 season.
In the Premier Division play-off semi finals, Bradford Park Avenue beat Hednesford Town 5-0 at the Horsfall Stadium, while FC United of Manchester beat Chorley 2-0 in front of 2,754 at Victory Park.
- + Loan striker follows in father's foo...
- + New manager thanks players and fans
- + Funding success lights up subs bench!
- + Green Army called up for cup clash
- + Wire bag pick of the ties in televis...
- + Blyth Spartans & Warrington T Make F...
- + Saturday's Transfer List
- + Players get cheeky for charity!
- + Strain rules midfielder out for a month
- + Banner tribute to centurion striker
- + Interim duo throw their hats into ring
- + Free admission to mark new memorial
- + View All News