Reserve Team Manager - Witton Albion
Witton Albion FC, newly promoted to the Evo-Stik Premier League, are looking for a suitably qualified person to manage, on a voluntary basis, their second team who compete in the highly competitive Lancashire League. All home fixtures will be played midweek.
As a member of the football management team, the appointed person will work closely with the first team manager and with the responsibility for identifying and bring through to the first team young local talent, which is to include the Clubs own youth section.
Any person wishing to be considered for the post should submit their application by CV ONLY (no other form of contact will be considered) to email@example.com. The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 8 June 2012.
- + TV cameras charting dream takeover
- + Dabbers confirm hot-shot's departure
- + Strikers spurn pro deals for promoti...
- + Bursary boost for giant-killer Smith
- + Call goes out for new kit man
- + League's growing academy signs fourt...
- + Spartan supporter to sing at cup final
- + DOODSON SPORT LEAGUE CUP QUARTER FINAL
- + Snow easy for super fans!
- + Match Postponements
- + Centurion sets sights on a thousand ...
- + Casswell hails his best week yet
- + View All News