Reserve Team Manager - Witton Albion
Witton Albion FC, newly promoted to the Evo-Stik Premier League, are looking for a suitably qualified person to manage, on a voluntary basis, their second team who compete in the highly competitive Lancashire League. All home fixtures will be played midweek.
As a member of the football management team, the appointed person will work closely with the first team manager and with the responsibility for identifying and bring through to the first team young local talent, which is to include the Clubs own youth section.
Any person wishing to be considered for the post should submit their application by CV ONLY (no other form of contact will be considered) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 8 June 2012.
- + Saturday's Transfer List
- + Robinson: Wrens are ready to take off
- + Winger earns his first contract at C...
- + New signing in line for early debut
- + League Statement
- + Showcase night for brand new stadium
- + Sponsor lends a healing hand!
- + Deadline set to appoint new manager
- + O'Connor to mentor academy stars
- + Coverage coup before cup clash even ...
- + Tuesday's Premier Division action re...
- + Mintcakes part company with manager
- + View All News