Reserve Team Manager - Witton Albion
Witton Albion FC, newly promoted to the Evo-Stik Premier League, are looking for a suitably qualified person to manage, on a voluntary basis, their second team who compete in the highly competitive Lancashire League. All home fixtures will be played midweek.
As a member of the football management team, the appointed person will work closely with the first team manager and with the responsibility for identifying and bring through to the first team young local talent, which is to include the Clubs own youth section.
Any person wishing to be considered for the post should submit their application by CV ONLY (no other form of contact will be considered) to email@example.com. The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 8 June 2012.
- + Funniest caption wins new Christmas ...
- + Pics wish new defender a speedy reco...
- + Saturday's Transfer List
- + Lunchtime start on New Year's Day
- + Christmas comes early for double act
- + Double scoop on busiest day yet
- + Final show of the year out now!
- + Macauley backed to preserve proud re...
- + Council considering plans to end exile
- + Rushbury hails his touchline partner
- + Veteran striker to lead young guns
- + Nailers are latest academy recruits
- + View All News