Reserve Team Manager - Witton Albion
Witton Albion FC, newly promoted to the Evo-Stik Premier League, are looking for a suitably qualified person to manage, on a voluntary basis, their second team who compete in the highly competitive Lancashire League. All home fixtures will be played midweek.
As a member of the football management team, the appointed person will work closely with the first team manager and with the responsibility for identifying and bring through to the first team young local talent, which is to include the Clubs own youth section.
Any person wishing to be considered for the post should submit their application by CV ONLY (no other form of contact will be considered) to email@example.com. The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 8 June 2012.
- + Caretakers win succession race at Au...
- + Confidence is sky high at Blues
- + Striker on the mend after fracture s...
- + Green credentials are in the can!
- + Robinson welcomes weekend off
- + Tuesday's Premier Division action re...
- + No fee, no move for transfer-listed ...
- + Loan striker follows in father's foo...
- + New manager thanks players and fans
- + Monday's Premier Division action review
- + Funding success lights up subs bench!
- + Green Army called up for cup clash
- + View All News