Reserve Team Manager - Witton Albion
Witton Albion FC, newly promoted to the Evo-Stik Premier League, are looking for a suitably qualified person to manage, on a voluntary basis, their second team who compete in the highly competitive Lancashire League. All home fixtures will be played midweek.
As a member of the football management team, the appointed person will work closely with the first team manager and with the responsibility for identifying and bring through to the first team young local talent, which is to include the Clubs own youth section.
Any person wishing to be considered for the post should submit their application by CV ONLY (no other form of contact will be considered) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 8 June 2012.
- + Saturday's Premier Division action r...
- + Saturday's First Division South acti...
- + Saturday's First Division North acti...
- + Win the World Cup with England!
- + Saturday's Transfer List
- + Stalwart's ashes to be scattered in ...
- + New deal secures second half coverage
- + Hulks heading to Westfield Lane!
- + Atkins blasts his under-achievers
- + Wednesday's Premier Division action ...
- + Sponsorship blow sparks urgent hunt
- + Wrens bounce back for new boss
- + View All News