Reserve Team Manager - Witton Albion
Witton Albion FC, newly promoted to the Evo-Stik Premier League, are looking for a suitably qualified person to manage, on a voluntary basis, their second team who compete in the highly competitive Lancashire League. All home fixtures will be played midweek.
As a member of the football management team, the appointed person will work closely with the first team manager and with the responsibility for identifying and bring through to the first team young local talent, which is to include the Clubs own youth section.
Any person wishing to be considered for the post should submit their application by CV ONLY (no other form of contact will be considered) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 8 June 2012.
- + Doodson Sport League Cup
- + Demolition means nothing, warns Wren...
- + Rose adds three more Blues to mix
- + England star is new number two
- + Stadium deal offers more than a new ...
- + Spartans seeking late friendlies
- + Summer transfers, the latest moves
- + Family and friends mourn Throstle Ne...
- + Bucks need a new pair of healing hands
- + Onwards and upwards for league gradu...
- + Silkmen clash to mark late fan's pas...
- + Harvey fits the bill for Pritchard
- + View All News