Reserve Team Manager - Witton Albion
Witton Albion FC, newly promoted to the Evo-Stik Premier League, are looking for a suitably qualified person to manage, on a voluntary basis, their second team who compete in the highly competitive Lancashire League. All home fixtures will be played midweek.
As a member of the football management team, the appointed person will work closely with the first team manager and with the responsibility for identifying and bring through to the first team young local talent, which is to include the Clubs own youth section.
Any person wishing to be considered for the post should submit their application by CV ONLY (no other form of contact will be considered) to email@example.com. The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 8 June 2012.
- + Players get cheeky for charity!
- + Strain rules midfielder out for a month
- + Banner tribute to centurion striker
- + Interim duo throw their hats into ring
- + Free admission to mark new memorial
- + Rivals thanked for helping stricken ...
- + Knapper replaces one half of dugout duo
- + Third new manager on the way after M...
- + Bouncing Bucks rewarded for winning ...
- + Tuesday's Premier Division action re...
- + Tuesday's First Division South actio...
- + Rising star reaches national finals
- + View All News