The Evo-Stik Challenge
The Evo-Stik Northern Premier League are teaming up with the Multiple Sclerosis Trust to run "The Evo-Stik Challenge", a charity bike ride from Wembley Stadium to Blackpool.
The event, which is also backed by Arriva North West and Doodson Sport, will start in London on Thursday 14th June and finish at the Blackpool Hilton on Saturday 16th, where the Evo-Stik NPL are hosting their annual Presentation Night.
Anyone can take part with a minimum donation of £500 to the MS Trust, and the event organizers are targeting entries from all 66 Evo-Stik NPL clubs for the 230-mile ride.
- + Ainsley: McAndrew was a model pro
- + Open day backing mental health charity
- + Midfielder reaches milestone century
- + Saturday's First Division South acti...
- + Saturday's First Division North acti...
- + Draw made for penultimate qualifying...
- + Sheehan steps down despite plea to stay
- + Saturday's Premier Division action r...
- + Cup goes on show at Kettering Road!
- + Hot-shot earns contract for flying s...
- + Saturday's Transfer List
- + Toon striker could make cup debut
- + View All News