The Evo-Stik Challenge
The Evo-Stik Northern Premier League are teaming up with the Multiple Sclerosis Trust to run "The Evo-Stik Challenge", a charity bike ride from Wembley Stadium to Blackpool.
The event, which is also backed by Arriva North West and Doodson Sport, will start in London on Thursday 14th June and finish at the Blackpool Hilton on Saturday 16th, where the Evo-Stik NPL are hosting their annual Presentation Night.
Anyone can take part with a minimum donation of £500 to the MS Trust, and the event organizers are targeting entries from all 66 Evo-Stik NPL clubs for the 230-mile ride.
- + Players get cheeky for charity!
- + Strain rules midfielder out for a month
- + Banner tribute to centurion striker
- + Interim duo throw their hats into ring
- + Free admission to mark new memorial
- + Rivals thanked for helping stricken ...
- + Knapper replaces one half of dugout duo
- + Third new manager on the way after M...
- + Bouncing Bucks rewarded for winning ...
- + Tuesday's Premier Division action re...
- + Tuesday's First Division South actio...
- + Rising star reaches national finals
- + View All News