Two more managers depart
Two more First Division clubs have parted ways with their managers this week as they attempt to retain their Evo-Stik NPL status.
Following a dire run of form that has seen them slip into the First Division North relegation zone, Harrogate Railway Athletic announced that - following their run of ten games without a win - Nigel Danby was relieved of his role as manager to be replaced by a four man committee.
Alan Parkes, Denis Metcalf, Bob Moffat and Steve Donoghue will take over the running of the club’s first team, and took the reins for Saturday’s trip to Salford City.
Quorn also announced a managerial change earlier in the week, with Chris Armstrong coming in to replace Lawrie Dudfield. The move comes with the Leicestershire side ten points from safety in First Division South, and Armstrong becomes the Farley Way outfit’s third manager of the season after Dougie Keast left the role in September to be replaced by the now departed Dudfield.
- + Competition launched to locate leagu...
- + Mintcakes move to secure hot-shot
- + Doodson review and second round draw
- + Dale revamp their social media output
- + Bigger picture keeps Rusbury smiling
- + Goals galore for academy's early stars
- + Daniels prepare for emotional send-off
- + Veteran midfielder was number one ta...
- + Tuesday's Premier Division action re...
- + Recruitment already underway for nex...
- + DOODSON SPORT LEAGUE CUP
- + Fans can jump the queue for cup clash!
- + View All News