Two more managers depart
Two more First Division clubs have parted ways with their managers this week as they attempt to retain their Evo-Stik NPL status.
Following a dire run of form that has seen them slip into the First Division North relegation zone, Harrogate Railway Athletic announced that - following their run of ten games without a win - Nigel Danby was relieved of his role as manager to be replaced by a four man committee.
Alan Parkes, Denis Metcalf, Bob Moffat and Steve Donoghue will take over the running of the club’s first team, and took the reins for Saturday’s trip to Salford City.
Quorn also announced a managerial change earlier in the week, with Chris Armstrong coming in to replace Lawrie Dudfield. The move comes with the Leicestershire side ten points from safety in First Division South, and Armstrong becomes the Farley Way outfit’s third manager of the season after Dougie Keast left the role in September to be replaced by the now departed Dudfield.
- + FA Cup 2nd Qualifying Round
- + Monday's Premier Division action review
- + Striking recruits are double boost f...
- + Skipper on stand-by after England call!
- + Pioneer honoured with life membership
- + Hammering ends manager's solo stint
- + Enforced quest ends in success
- + Thieves strike during cup clash
- + Kick It Out congratulate Mariners on...
- + Saturday's Transfer List
- + Hellewell left in sole charge after ...
- + Cup on display at all league clash!
- + View All News